What is Slow Food?
Slow Food is:
- Preserving culinary biodiversity
- Enjoying home-cooked meals with family and friends
- Food shopping locally
- Appreciating food from farm to table
- Tasting new things
- Supporting food sustainability and ethical food
- Recognizing the achievements of local food producers
- Exploring food culture
Meet the Board Members
Members of Slow Food Saratoga are committed to upholding and promoting clean, fair & good food in the Saratoga Region. We are foodies, gourmets, and environmental advocates who are passionate about supporting our local food community.
President: John Sconzo
Vice President: Rocco Verrigni